Small site changes
I've made some changes to the design of both of my sites, most notably a redesign of the game download pages to improve clarity and reduce clutter. This is most obvious on forgottenfutures.com (and .org), but there should also be a slight improvement on forgottenfutures.co.uk
I've also replaced all (I hope) of the files that got mislaid when I moved to the new hosting company, fixed a few links, and made a higher-resolution version of the logo which resizes with page width - the old one was low resolution and didn't resize.
If anything seems to have gone horribly wrong please let me know!